Friday, June 30, 2006

Today I Became More Brazilian

I now hate Argentina. As every good Brazilian should. I hate them. I will never forgive them for what they did today.

I entered a World Cup pool along with 101 other people. As of this morning I was in second place. First prize is a little bit more than R$3,500, and second prize is a little bit less than R$1,000. And thanks to Argentina (with an assist from the Dutch) I now have no chance at all of winning. All I have to do now is develop an irrational fear of rain, eat beans for lunch every day, and I'll be halfway to citizenship.

1 Comments:

Blogger Venha Futuro said...

No, Boca's fine. They had a Brazilian on the field last time they won the Intercontinental Cup (since renamed the World Club Championship). :)

07 July, 2006 20:02  

Post a Comment

<< Home